Let’s talk all things coffee table decor:) Depending on the time of year I do like to switch up the surface of our coffee table in our living room. Let’s face it coffee tables can at times become a catch all surface in a room when their is not much order. For me I do always feel like it is one of the main focal points in a room so the top of it should reflect what makes me the most happy during that season. In the winter months I like to add some greenery and in the spring and summer I like to pull in the beautiful floral arrangements.
I like to keep the surface of our coffee table easily interchangeable with a select few items that I love. Keeping it simplified so it doesn’t feel too heavy and cluttered are also good tips to keep in mind.
Here are some of my favorite ways to keep the surface interesting while still adding in pieces that you love to have handy:
- Adding some of your favorite coffee table books that speak to your style & taste are great to add
- Place your favorite games either underneath in a separate basket if you have storage or on top as long as it is convenient to you and your family
- Incorporating a woven basket to store remote and other items adds texture and character
- I love having sage, palo santo, or a pretty smelling candle of your choice as well to set a relaxing vibe in the room
- Interchanging your floral’s depending on the time of year is one of my favorite ways to spruce up a tabletop. It breathes life into the space and looks gorgeous
Here are some of my favorite styling pieces to use on a coffee table:
I hope this encourages you to go ahead and tweak the way our coffee table looks and inspires you to try something new!
**This post may contain affiliate links**