With spring looming in the air I am SO ready to get decorating for the warmer months. I especially LOVE to have our front entryway to our home decked out for the season we are in. Something about creating a welcoming entry at your home makes me feel excited to see when I pull into our driveway. Below I have created a round up of some of my favorite spring items for you to help get some inspiration for both inside and outside of your home!
The great thing about using different items for each season around your home is you really do not have to go crazy you can utilize most of the items below throughout the summer months as well! The key is just investing in some staple pieces that you can use year after year.
I wanted to walk through some of the pieces in which I have displayed below that really bring spring inspiration to my mind:)
- The black lanterns I have and I LOVE them. You can place a pretty candle inside them to add a pretty glow at night. I have had them for about three years and they have held up so well! They create such a pretty statement for your deck, front entry, or even by a pool
- I love the white planter box with the pretty design that is on them. Killer price and I am going to order them for our front entryway this year to switch it up. Adding height with shrubs or plants to your front entryway really elevates your space
- Layering a welcome mat with another mat that is a bit larger adds another personalized touch to your entryway
- Wooden candle holders bring so much warmth and style to any counter top and are great to have around as it gets nicer out
- Having faux eucalyptus stems and adding them to a pretty glass vase brings warmth and another reminder that spring is on the way
**This post may contain affiliate links**